About the ‘Anything is Possible’ Product Range
Anything is Possible is part of the Welcome to Music Choral/Positive Music Series comprising original and uplifting songs to motivate, energise, inspire and promote self-esteem and confidence.
About the Songs:
- All songs can be sung in unison as well as 2, 3 or 4 parts and are suitable for beginner to more advanced choirs and classroom singing
- Styles range from Folk to Pop to Latin to Rock
- Many of the songs have sections with ‘Na’s’, ‘Do’s’, ‘Ba’s’ etc to make the learning inclusive for all
- We use various Orff techniques such as echo, ostinato (repeated patterns), Verse against Chorus, canon (rounds) and pentatonic melodies to help make the teaching process easy, fun and effective and to make the learning stick.
- The songs are in appropriate keys with appropriate lyrics and styles
- The songs include some of the following – movement, actions, body percussion, percussion arrangements, ukuleles and guitar chords, piano accompaniments and opportunities for vocal improvisation.
- Many of the songs make a great choice for concerts and graduations
Anything is Possible Products include digital & physical products (view all ‘Anything Is Possible’ products – click here):
- A Choral Pack with 15 x individual choral arrangements comprising lyrics, piano accompaniments, harmonies and ukulele/guitar chords
- Please note that this kit is for perusal only.
- 15 x individual choral arrangements
- Lyric book with suggestions for use
- Vocal audio tracks x 15
- Backing audio tracks x 15
- The Best That I Can Be
- Swing Those Blues Away
- Anything Is Possible
- Everyone Sing
- Dare to Be You
- I Can Do It
- The Green and the Gold
- Have Fun While You’re Still Alive
- Strive for the Highest
- Breakthrough for Life
- Shine Down
- More Than Words
- We’ll Always Have the Music
- Angel Child
- Friends Forever
These songs will help YOU and your students…
- Promote self-esteem and confidence
- Achieve your dreams
- Find joy in each day
- Encourage acceptance and tolerance
- Have pride in your country
- Recharge your batteries and stay positive
- Know that anything is possible
- Promote the importance of music and creativity in your lives
Our Message to You
Everyone has a gift – our gift to you is music! We believe it can bring joy to everybody’s lives – whether you sing it, dance to it or just listen to it. Our wish is that not only will you enjoy our music, but that it will inspire, motivate, energise and enrich your life, and in doing so help you to discover your own gifts and uncover your full potential. Then you will truly know that ‘Anything is Possible’. — Susie and Phil
Included in this Instant Download:
- 15 Mp3 tracks from the ‘Anything Is Possible Vocal Track Album’
- To preview tracks, click the “Track Listing” tab above.
- Front & Back Cover Images
*Note: Files will be available to download immediately upon purchase in .zip format (size: approx. 115MB).
Sole-User License & Track Information- Please Read
- All of our digital albums are licensed for a sole user which covers one individual teacher wherever they teach.
- If purchasing for multiple teachers at a school, we ask that you please purchase one copy per individual teacher and refrain from sharing files with others.
- All digital distributions of files incorporating our music to students must be behind a login or password and not publicly accessible.
- Students are not permitted to download Mp3 files.
By purchasing from this website, you acknowledge that you have read and understand this agreement.
Additional Track Information
- Individual vocal tracks are available for student use through Spotify, Apple Music, and iTunes – search ‘Susie Davies-Splitter & Phil Splitter’
- All Welcome to Music Backing Tracks are only available as part of an album on this website
Susie & Phil’s Philosophy
- We believe that everyone can be a successful musical participant regardless of their background.
- To present music in a range of styles from folk to rap, world music, pop, rock and jazz.
- To enable the class teacher to easily reinforce the activities that are fun to implement
- To use a multi-modal, multi-sensory and whole-body approach to help make the learning stick.
- To encourage students to sing, move, dance, play instruments, create, explore, improvise compose and perform (It’s so good for their self-esteem, confidence and self-expression).
- To enrich lives and connect ourselves and others to our hearts and inner beauty and potential to be creative and compassionate human beings.
- To help students feel good about themselves, develop their self-expression and enhance health and well-being through the joy of music.
- To build happy and healthy communities through inclusive music for all ages, abilities and cultures
- To help raise the awareness of the importance of active music-making in schools and communities