About the ‘Boomerang Jam’ Product Range
Boomerang Jam is a further collection of razzle-dazzle, original and jazzy songs encouraging children to sing, move, dance, play instruments and improvise.
Hear rock, pop, rap, Latin, African, swing, and many other styles.
Celebrate Australia with songs about its unique land, places, and bush instruments.
Experience the live sound of the trumpet, trombone, saxophone, clarinet, didgeridoo, African djembe and much more, including some homemade instruments!
This album is for all funky kids, creative teachers, and choirs to share in the classroom and to experience new vocal challenges!
This Double CD Pack Includes:
- Boomerang Jam Vocal Track Album x 15 (CD)
- To preview tracks, click the “Track Listing” tab above.
- Boomerang Jam Backing Track Album x 21 (CD)
- Includes 7 Gaptracks – read more below
Note: Items will be shipped to you after purchase. Physical items may appear slightly different from images on this page.
In addition to normal instrumental backing tracks, this album also includes several “Gaptracks.”
Gaptracks are special tracks that contain the vocal parts but also have the primary instrument of the “solo/freestyle/jam” sections removed so students can practice improvisation on their instruments.
Gaptracks are a great way to get students improvising on their own instrument or voice and they also can help build confidence and musicianship in shorter sections of Welcome to Music songs.
Sample a Backing Track & Gaptrack Compared to the Vocal Track (vocal track not included on this album)
“Swinging Bones” – Vocal Sample
“Swinging Bones” – Backing Track Sample
“Swinging Bones” – Gaptrack Sample
Sole-User License & Track Information- Please Read
- All of our digital albums are licensed for a sole user which covers one individual teacher wherever they teach.
- If purchasing for multiple teachers at a school, we ask that you please purchase one copy per individual teacher and refrain from sharing files with others.
- All digital distributions of files incorporating our music to students must be behind a login or password and not publicly accessible.
- Students are not permitted to download Mp3 files.
By purchasing from this website, you acknowledge that you have read and understand this agreement.
Additional Track Information
- Individual vocal tracks are available for student use through Spotify, Apple Music, and iTunes – search ‘Susie Davies-Splitter & Phil Splitter’
- All Welcome to Music Backing Tracks are only available as part of an album on this website
Susie & Phil’s Philosophy
- We believe that everyone can be a successful musical participant regardless of their background.
- To present music in a range of styles from folk to rap, world music, pop, rock and jazz.
- To enable the class teacher to easily reinforce the activities that are fun to implement
- To use a multi-modal, multi-sensory and whole-body approach to help make the learning stick.
- To encourage students to sing, move, dance, play instruments, create, explore, improvise compose and perform (It’s so good for their self-esteem, confidence and self-expression).
- To enrich lives and connect ourselves and others to our hearts and inner beauty and potential to be creative and compassionate human beings.
- To help students feel good about themselves, develop their self-expression and enhance health and well-being through the joy of music.
- To build happy and healthy communities through inclusive music for all ages, abilities and cultures
- To help raise the awareness of the importance of active music-making in schools and communities