About the ‘Boomerang Jam’ Product Range
Boomerang Jam is a further collection of razzle-dazzle, original and jazzy songs encouraging children to sing, move, dance, play instruments and improvise.
Hear rock, pop, rap, Latin, African, swing, and many other styles.
Celebrate Australia with songs about its unique land, places, and bush instruments.
Experience the live sound of the trumpet, trombone, saxophone, clarinet, didgeridoo, African djembe and much more, including some homemade instruments!
This album is for all funky kids, creative teachers, and choirs to share in the classroom and to experience new vocal challenges!
*Please note, as part of this Boomerang Jam Teacher’s Manual, we have included an additional download: ‘Uluru Rock’ (formerly ‘Ayers Rock’) song updates with revised lyrics and guitar/ukulele chords.
This Teacher’s Manual Includes:
- (Physical) Teacher’s Manual that includes reproducible music, guitar/ukulele chords, song lyrics, percussion arrangements, suggestions for improvisation and ideas on how to best use the material.
- To preview the first several pages of this book (including a listing of included songs, intro, and music for one song), click on the preview images above (watermarks are removed from the purchased product).
- (Digital) Uluru Rock: Digital Download with sheet music, revised lyrics, and guitar/ukulele chords.
Note: The Teacher’s Manual Book will be shipped to you after purchase. ‘Uluru Rock’ is a digital extra that can be downloaded immediately after purchase. Physical items may appear slightly different from images shown on this page.
Sole-User License Information – Please Read
- All of our digital and physical books, activities & albums are licensed for a sole user which covers one individual teacher wherever they teach. If purchasing for multiple teachers at a school, we ask that you please purchase one copy per individual teacher.
- Upon purchase, you are granted one (1) sole user license holder to reproduce the music and words from the ‘Boomerang Jam’ music book in quantities suitable for their individual non-commercial classroom use only. All digital distributions of book pages to students must be behind a login or password and not publicly accessible.
- Your honesty and integrity are appreciated to keep composers like us writing and recording.
By purchasing from this website, you acknowledge that you have read and understand this agreement.
Additional Track Information
- Individual vocal tracks are available for student use through Spotify, Apple Music, and iTunes – search ‘Susie Davies-Splitter & Phil Splitter’
- All Welcome to Music Backing Tracks are only available as part of an album on this website
Susie & Phil’s Philosophy
- We believe that everyone can be a successful musical participant regardless of their background.
- To present music in a range of styles from folk to rap, world music, pop, rock and jazz.
- To enable the class teacher to easily reinforce the activities that are fun to implement
- To use a multi-modal, multi-sensory and whole-body approach to help make the learning stick.
- To encourage students to sing, move, dance, play instruments, create, explore, improvise compose and perform (It’s so good for their self-esteem, confidence and self-expression).
- To enrich lives and connect ourselves and others to our hearts and inner beauty and potential to be creative and compassionate human beings.
- To help students feel good about themselves, develop their self-expression and enhance health and well-being through the joy of music.
- To build happy and healthy communities through inclusive music for all ages, abilities and cultures.
- To help raise the awareness of the importance of active music-making in schools and communities.