About the ‘Rainbows, Trees and Tambourines’ Product Range
Rainbows, Trees and Tambourines is a part of the Welcome to Music Early Childhood Series. It is an exciting and original collection of participatory songs, dances, jokes, instrumental activities and musical stories for children up to 8 years. Easy, fun, appealing and accessible to all.
Experience fantastical worlds and brilliant humor as you run, walk, dance, play, and sing your way through stories, jokes, and songs. Walk and run on ‘Get You Moving,’ have a giggle learning about our quirky friend, ‘Hymie’ or put on your sunglasses and rap along to ‘The Rainbow Rap.’ Your students will love popping out of their imaginary boxes just like, ‘Fuzzy the Clown’ and jumping, waddling, and flying just like the Australian animals on ‘Luna Lagoon.’
To complete the collection, there is a fabulous musical story, ‘The Fireman’s BBQ’ and counting practice on ‘I Have 5 Fingers.’ Enjoy jokes throughout before winding down with a relaxing sing through, ‘In the Summertime.’
With opportunities to sing, move, laugh and play instruments together, this will be a welcome addition to your household or classroom music collection.
Included in this Product:
- All 32 Tracks from the ‘Rainbows, Trees and Tambourines’ Vocal Track Album
- To preview tracks, click the “Track Listing” tab above.
- 6 Select Backing Tracks: sing along to ‘Rainbows, Trees and Tambourines’, ‘Hymie’, ‘The Crazy Conductor’, ‘Luna Lagoon’, ‘The Rainbow Rap’, and ‘Scoo Be Doo Song’.
- Front & Back Cover Images
Note: Item will be shipped to you after purchase. Physical items may appear slightly different from images on this page.
Sole-User License & Track Information- Please Read
- All of our albums are licensed for a sole user which covers one individual teacher wherever they teach.
- If purchasing for multiple teachers at a school, we ask that you please purchase one copy per individual teacher and refrain from sharing files with others.
- All digital distributions of files incorporating our music to students must be behind a login or password and not publicly accessible.
- Students are not permitted to download Mp3 files obtained from the CDs.
By purchasing from this website, you acknowledge that you have read and understand this agreement.
Additional Track Information
- Individual vocal tracks are available for student use through Spotify, Apple Music, and iTunes – search ‘Susie Davies-Splitter & Phil Splitter’
- All Welcome to Music Backing Tracks are only available as part of an album on this website
Susie & Phil’s Philosophy
- We believe that everyone can be a successful musical participant regardless of their background.
- To present music in a range of styles from folk to rap, world music, pop, rock and jazz.
- To enable the class teacher to easily reinforce the activities that are fun to implement
- To use a multi-modal, multi-sensory and whole-body approach to help make the learning stick.
- To encourage students to sing, move, dance, play instruments, create, explore, improvise compose and perform (It’s so good for their self-esteem, confidence and self-expression).
- To enrich lives and connect ourselves and others to our hearts and inner beauty and potential to be creative and compassionate human beings.
- To help students feel good about themselves, develop their self-expression and enhance health and well-being through the joy of music.
- To build happy and healthy communities through inclusive music for all ages, abilities and cultures
- To help raise the awareness of the importance of active music-making in schools and communities