About the ‘Funkey Monkey’ Product Range
Funkey Monkey is a part of the Welcome to Music Early Childhood Series. It is an exciting and original collection of participatory songs, dances, jokes, instrumental activities and musical stories for children up to 8 years. Easy, fun, appealing and accessible to all.
It takes you on a journey with ‘The Groove Train’ through the Aussie outback with a visit to ‘Cuddles the Koala’ and then into the jungle to dance and swing on trees with ‘Funkey Monkey’. We ‘Move down the street’ and jiggle to the ‘Bossa Beat’ and even make a witches brew in ‘Potions in the Pot’. There’s time to play in the ‘Rockin’ Rhythm’ band and then get ready for bed with the soothing and hypnotic ‘Dream Song’.
With opportunities to sing, move, laugh and play instruments together, this will be a welcome addition to your household or classroom music collection.
Included in this Instant Download:
- All 20 Mp3 Tracks from the ‘Funkey Monkey’ Vocal Track Album
- To preview tracks, click the “Track Listing” tab above.
- 8 Select Backing Tracks: sing along to ‘Groove Train’, ‘Bossa Beat’, ‘Funkey Monkey’, ‘Rockin’ Rhythm’, ‘Partner Dance’, and ‘Frack to Bunt’, ‘Hello Everyone’, and ‘Lo Yisa Goy’.
- Also includes ‘Lo Yisa Goy’ Backing Track (+ Backing Vocals) & ‘Lo Yisa Goy’ Gaptrack
- Front & Back Cover Images
*Note: Files will be available to download immediately upon purchase in .zip format (size: approx. 95MB).
Sole-User License & Track Information- Please Read
- All of our digital albums are licensed for a sole user which covers one individual teacher wherever they teach.
- If purchasing for multiple teachers at a school, we ask that you please purchase one copy per individual teacher and refrain from sharing files with others.
- All digital distributions of files incorporating our music to students must be behind a login or password and not publicly accessible.
- Students are not permitted to download Mp3 files.
By purchasing from this website, you acknowledge that you have read and understand this agreement.
Additional Track Information
- Individual vocal tracks are available for student use through Spotify, Apple Music, and iTunes – search ‘Susie Davies-Splitter & Phil Splitter’
- All Welcome to Music Backing Tracks are only available as part of an album on this website
Susie & Phil’s Philosophy
- We believe that everyone can be a successful musical participant regardless of their background.
- To present music in a range of styles from folk to rap, world music, pop, rock and jazz.
- To enable the class teacher to easily reinforce the activities that are fun to implement
- To use a multi-modal, multi-sensory and whole-body approach to help make the learning stick.
- To encourage students to sing, move, dance, play instruments, create, explore, improvise compose and perform (It’s so good for their self-esteem, confidence and self-expression).
- To enrich lives and connect ourselves and others to our hearts and inner beauty and potential to be creative and compassionate human beings.
- To help students feel good about themselves, develop their self-expression and enhance health and well-being through the joy of music.
- To build happy and healthy communities through inclusive music for all ages, abilities and cultures
- To help raise the awareness of the importance of active music-making in schools and communities