About the ‘Razzamajazz’ Product Range
Razzamajazz is a collection of razzle-dazzle, original and jazzy songs encouraging funky kids to sing, move, dance, play instruments, improvise and love music. Hear rap, blues, latin, african, swing jazz and other styles.
Join ‘Chester’s Cool School Band’, sing, move and play along to the ‘Backyard Blues’ and the ‘Wet Day Blues’, jive and jiggle to the ‘Jiggles’, partake in the line dance for ‘Let there be Music’ and ‘Synco-copation’, Dunk and Ally-Oop in ‘The Basketball Rap’, get into the rhythm with the ‘Five Four Groove’ and sing about a better world in ‘A Better Place’.
With opportunities to sing, move, and play instruments this will be a welcome addition to your classroom or home music collection.
Included in this Instant Download:
- All 15 Mp3 Tracks from the ‘Razzamajazz’ Vocal Track Album
- To preview tracks, click the “Track Listing” tab above.
- Front & Back Cover Images
*Note: Files will be available to download immediately upon purchase in .zip format (size: approx. 65MB).
Sole-User License & Track Information- Please Read
- All of our digital albums are licensed for a sole user which covers one individual teacher wherever they teach.
- If purchasing for multiple teachers at a school, we ask that you please purchase one copy per individual teacher and refrain from sharing files with others.
- All digital distributions of files incorporating our music to students must be behind a login or password and not publicly accessible.
- Students are not permitted to download Mp3 files.
By purchasing from this website, you acknowledge that you have read and understand this agreement.
Additional Track Information
- Individual vocal tracks are available for student use through Spotify, Apple Music, and iTunes – search ‘Susie Davies-Splitter & Phil Splitter’
- All Welcome to Music Backing Tracks are only available as part of an album on this website
Susie & Phil’s Philosophy
- We believe that everyone can be a successful musical participant regardless of their background.
- To present music in a range of styles from folk to rap, world music, pop, rock and jazz.
- To enable the class teacher to easily reinforce the activities that are fun to implement
- To use a multi-modal, multi-sensory and whole-body approach to help make the learning stick.
- To encourage students to sing, move, dance, play instruments, create, explore, improvise compose and perform (It’s so good for their self-esteem, confidence and self-expression).
- To enrich lives and connect ourselves and others to our hearts and inner beauty and potential to be creative and compassionate human beings.
- To help students feel good about themselves, develop their self-expression and enhance health and well-being through the joy of music.
- To build happy and healthy communities through inclusive music for all ages, abilities and cultures
- To help raise the awareness of the importance of active music-making in schools and communities