About the ‘Bop in the Bath’ Product Range
Bop in the Bath is a part of the Welcome to Music Early Childhood Series. It is an exciting and original collection of participatory songs, dances, jokes, instrumental activities and musical stories for children up to 8 years. Easy, fun, appealing and accessible to all.
It takes you on a journey with ‘The Big Green Tram’ and ‘The Melbourne Train’ with a ‘Bop in the Bath’, a hop and game with ‘Bertie Bunny’, a jiggle and dance in the ‘Jellybean Blues’, an opportunity to play in ‘The Biggest Band’ and ‘Giggle and Pop’ along the way.
To complete the collection, there is a beautiful musical story about ‘The Tiny Caterpillar’ and ‘The Lovely Butterfly’ and a soothing lullaby to sing in front of the fire in ‘It’s Winter Time’.
With opportunities to sing, move, laugh and play instruments together this will be a welcome addition to your household or classroom music collection.
Included in this Instant Download:
- All 28 Mp3 Tracks from the ‘Bop in the Bath’ Vocal Track Album
- To preview tracks, click the “Track Listing” tab above.
- 6 Select Backing Tracks: sing along to ‘Bop in the Bath’, ‘Aussie Rock’, ‘Jellybean Blues’, ‘Have You Ever Tried’, ‘The Melbourne Train’, and ‘The Jumping Dance’.
- Front & Back Cover Images
*Note: Files will be available to download immediately upon purchase in .zip format (size: approx. 95MB).
Sole-User License & Track Information- Please Read
- All of our digital albums are licensed for a sole user which covers one individual teacher wherever they teach.
- If purchasing for multiple teachers at a school, we ask that you please purchase one copy per individual teacher and refrain from sharing files with others.
- All digital distributions of files incorporating our music to students must be behind a login or password and not publicly accessible.
- Students are not permitted to download Mp3 files.
By purchasing from this website, you acknowledge that you have read and understand this agreement.
Additional Track Information
- Individual vocal tracks are available for student use through Spotify, Apple Music, and iTunes – search ‘Susie Davies-Splitter & Phil Splitter’
- All Welcome to Music Backing Tracks are only available as part of an album on this website
Susie & Phil’s Philosophy
- We believe that everyone can be a successful musical participant regardless of their background.
- To present music in a range of styles from folk to rap, world music, pop, rock and jazz.
- To enable the class teacher to easily reinforce the activities that are fun to implement
- To use a multi-modal, multi-sensory and whole-body approach to help make the learning stick.
- To encourage students to sing, move, dance, play instruments, create, explore, improvise compose and perform (It’s so good for their self-esteem, confidence and self-expression).
- To enrich lives and connect ourselves and others to our hearts and inner beauty and potential to be creative and compassionate human beings.
- To help students feel good about themselves, develop their self-expression and enhance health and well-being through the joy of music.
- To build happy and healthy communities through inclusive music for all ages, abilities and cultures
- To help raise the awareness of the importance of active music-making in schools and communities